We believe that a school uniform:
- Promotes a sense of pride in the school
- Is not a fashion statement
- Makes all children feel equal to one another in terms of the way they look
- Creates a feeling of belonging
- Is practical and identifies the children within the school.
Please visit our Policy page, under the Key Info tab above, to read our full uniform policy, including details of uniform, PE kit and rules around jewellery and watches.
Uniform Swap Shop (in conjunction with Driffield Foodbank)
At the end of each summer term we ask parents to donate the uniform, PE kit, etc, that their children have grown out of, we give it a wash, and invite parents to collect what they need ready for the new school year.
Pupils moving to secondary school may be entitled to a uniform grant. Please follow the link below to see if you qualify.