Welcome to Driffield Junior School
Our school works on three key principles of Caring, Learning and Sharing. We believe that abiding by these principles allows everyone in our school environment to feel happy and safe, and as a result to have a successful school life.
We believe in developing our partnerships with parents, carers and governors and we want you to join us in ensuring our school delivers the best education it possibly can to allow all of the children that come here the opportunity to learn and achieve as highly as possible.
Please take the opportunity to explore our website and see some of the exciting things the staff and children in school are working on currently. If there are any questions or queries that you cannot find answers to on here then please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Latest Upcoming Events
- Staff Training Day - School closed.28May2021
- Half Term holiday31May2021
- Link to the Y6 Award assembly and more on the DJS leavers page
- Isaac's dad has been in touch to tell us about an idea that Isaac had.
- The latest home work pack is now available.
- Important message for our current Year 6. Open up to find more about transition to Senior School and the leavers yearbook
- Important information for current Year 2 children who are coming to DJS in September. Details of transition activities and a link to the year 2 transition site.
To see more of what has been happening in school please click on the Further Articles link above.
Clicking on each title will then give you further explanations.