Welcome to Driffield Junior School
Our school works on the key principles of Caring, Learning, Sharing - Success for All. We believe that abiding by these principles allows everyone in our school environment to feel happy and safe, and as a result to have a successful school life.
We believe in developing our partnerships with parents, carers and governors and we want you to join us in ensuring our school delivers the best education it possibly can to allow all of the children that come here the opportunity to learn and achieve as highly as possible.
Please take the opportunity to explore our website and see some of the exciting things the staff and children in school are working on currently. If there are any questions or queries that you cannot find answers to on here then please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Latest Upcoming Events
- School re-opens to pupils06Sep2022
- Year 6 were visited by our school nurses who have helped us to keep fit and well over the winter.
- Year 5 led the remembrance service on Friday.
- Children were using the computer suite today to brush up their English skills by working on the Lexia program.
- Rev Colin Marchment visited our school today to lead an assembly about working together, supporting one another and friendship.
- We were delighted to welcome so many parents and carers to our Open Morning. Please see the learning page for more details and feedback.
To see more of what has been happening in school please click on the Further Articles link above.
Clicking on each title will then give you further explanations.