Welcome to Driffield Junior School
Our school works on the key principles of Caring, Learning, Sharing - Success for All. We believe that abiding by these principles allows everyone in our school environment to feel happy and safe, and as a result to have a successful school life.
We believe in developing our partnerships with parents, carers and governors and we want you to join us in ensuring our school delivers the best education it possibly can to allow all of the children that come here the opportunity to learn and achieve as highly as possible.
Please take the opportunity to explore our website and see some of the exciting things the staff and children in school are working on currently. If there are any questions or queries that you cannot find answers to on here then please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Latest Upcoming Events
- Y3 Little Big Sing05Jul2022
@ Bridlington Spa
- Y5 First Aid Training07Jul2022
- Year 5/6 Disco08Jul2022
6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- School Reports sent to parents15Jul2022
- Y6 Leavers Assembly for parents19Jul2022
10:00 am - 11:00 am
- Four of Mrs Laird’s year 5 football group used the written instructions and diagram to help them put together the new goals.
- For Safer Internet Day, 6E have learnt about the risks of sharing photographs online.
- Driffield Junior School Dinosaurs emerged victorious, winning all 6 of their matches, at the cluster Dodgeball tournament.
- Years 3 and 4 watched a brilliant performance of ‘The Selfish Giant’ this morning which was presented by Image Musical Theatre.
- We have received a lovely letter and thanks from Namadidi School
To see more of what has been happening in school please click on the Further Articles link above.
Clicking on each title will then give you further explanations.