Welcome to Driffield Junior School
Our school works on the key principles of Caring, Learning, Sharing - Success for All. We believe that abiding by these principles allows everyone in our school environment to feel happy and safe, and as a result to have a successful school life.
We believe in developing our partnerships with parents, carers and governors and we want you to join us in ensuring our school delivers the best education it possibly can to allow all of the children that come here the opportunity to learn and achieve as highly as possible.
Please take the opportunity to explore our website and see some of the exciting things the staff and children in school are working on currently. If there are any questions or queries that you cannot find answers to on here then please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Latest Upcoming Events
- 3A Murton Park Visit31Jan2022
- 5I, 5B & 5H Science trip to Leisure Centre31Jan2022
- Year 4 Pedestrian Skills02Feb2022
- 3B Murton Park03Feb2022
- 3S Murton Park04Feb2022
- Free loan bikes and helmets to take away and use. Lots of children will be able to ride their new bike home today.
- Four of Mrs Laird’s year 5 football group used the written instructions and diagram to help them put together the new goals.
- For Safer Internet Day, 6E have learnt about the risks of sharing photographs online.
- Driffield Junior School Dinosaurs emerged victorious, winning all 6 of their matches, at the cluster Dodgeball tournament.
- Years 3 and 4 watched a brilliant performance of ‘The Selfish Giant’ this morning which was presented by Image Musical Theatre.
To see more of what has been happening in school please click on the Further Articles link above.
Clicking on each title will then give you further explanations.