Welcome to Driffield Junior School
Our school works on the key principles of Caring, Learning, Sharing - Success for All. We believe that abiding by these principles allows everyone in our school environment to feel happy and safe, and as a result to have a successful school life.
We believe in developing our partnerships with parents, carers and governors and we want you to join us in ensuring our school delivers the best education it possibly can to allow all of the children that come here the opportunity to learn and achieve as highly as possible.
Please take the opportunity to explore our website and see some of the exciting things the staff and children in school are working on currently. If there are any questions or queries that you cannot find answers to on here then please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Latest Upcoming Events
- 3A Murton Park Visit31Jan2022
- 5I, 5B & 5H Science trip to Leisure Centre31Jan2022
- Year 4 Pedestrian Skills02Feb2022
- 3B Murton Park03Feb2022
- 3S Murton Park04Feb2022
- To make way for new books in our library we have asked children if they want to take home some of our older books.
- 4S have been looking at states of matter.
- Breakfast club is much more than just breakfast!
- Some very enthusiastic artists, drawing along with Quentin Blake, during a live podcast.
- Y5 and Y3 joined in the live webcast for Roald Dahl Day.
To see more of what has been happening in school please click on the Further Articles link above.
Clicking on each title will then give you further explanations.