Welcome to Driffield Junior School
Our school works on the key principles of Caring, Learning, Sharing - Success for All. We believe that abiding by these principles allows everyone in our school environment to feel happy and safe, and as a result to have a successful school life.
We believe in developing our partnerships with parents, carers and governors and we want you to join us in ensuring our school delivers the best education it possibly can to allow all of the children that come here the opportunity to learn and achieve as highly as possible.
Please take the opportunity to explore our website and see some of the exciting things the staff and children in school are working on currently. If there are any questions or queries that you cannot find answers to on here then please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Latest Upcoming Events
- Christmas Holidays20Dec2021
- Thanks to everyone who came along to the Big Singalong this afternoon.
- We had a brilliant experience camping overnight.
- Look who came to visit Y5 today.
- We welcomed Mr Gray to assembly this morning.
- Y5 enjoyed an amazing introduction to our next science topic. We spent an hour inside the astrodome learning about space and the constellations.
To see more of what has been happening in school please click on the Further Articles link above.
Clicking on each title will then give you further explanations.