Welcome to Driffield Junior School
Our school works on the key principles of Caring, Learning, Sharing - Success for All. We believe that abiding by these principles allows everyone in our school environment to feel happy and safe, and as a result to have a successful school life.
We believe in developing our partnerships with parents, carers and governors and we want you to join us in ensuring our school delivers the best education it possibly can to allow all of the children that come here the opportunity to learn and achieve as highly as possible.
Please take the opportunity to explore our website and see some of the exciting things the staff and children in school are working on currently. If there are any questions or queries that you cannot find answers to on here then please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Latest Upcoming Events
- 3A Murton Park Visit31Jan2022
- 5I, 5B & 5H Science trip to Leisure Centre31Jan2022
- Year 4 Pedestrian Skills02Feb2022
- 3B Murton Park03Feb2022
- 3S Murton Park04Feb2022
- Year 5 are visiting Tesco to see how they make bread in their bakery before making their own.
- Recently we were paid a visit by the world-renowned multi-instrumentalist Snake Davis. In the morning, Snake talked to us about his life as a professional musician and how he has dedicated his life to improving his skills.
- Check out our new lunchtime club.
- Lots of spelling practise going on this morning ahead of the Spelling Bee. 5B are busy learning their spellings in lots of fun ways: spelling out every letter while throwing a ball or even skipping every letter!
- Here is the end product from the songwriting sessions which the school choir took part in before Christmas. We hope you enjoy it as much as we all do!
To see more of what has been happening in school please click on the Further Articles link above.
Clicking on each title will then give you further explanations.