Welcome to Driffield Junior School
Our school works on the key principles of Caring, Learning, Sharing - Success for All. We believe that abiding by these principles allows everyone in our school environment to feel happy and safe, and as a result to have a successful school life.
We believe in developing our partnerships with parents, carers and governors and we want you to join us in ensuring our school delivers the best education it possibly can to allow all of the children that come here the opportunity to learn and achieve as highly as possible.
Please take the opportunity to explore our website and see some of the exciting things the staff and children in school are working on currently. If there are any questions or queries that you cannot find answers to on here then please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Latest Upcoming Events
- Y3 Little Big Sing05Jul2022
@ Bridlington Spa
- Y5 First Aid Training07Jul2022
- Year 5/6 Disco08Jul2022
6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- School Reports sent to parents15Jul2022
- Y6 Leavers Assembly for parents19Jul2022
10:00 am - 11:00 am
- A huge well done to the DJS hockey team in the Boys U11 In2Hockey tournament in the Humberside Round at Hymers College.
- Year 6 have written some wonderful ghost story openings. The children in 6M were so absorbed in their writing they didn’t notice their photograph being taken!
- 4W were joined by a very special guest this week! We were joined by King Hrothgar of Denmark. We took it in turns to ask the King questions about his life and how he became so successful.
- As part of our Victorian topic we planned our very own Victorian experience. In order to make it authentic we read the schools log books from 150 years ago to find out what went on in our school.
- This week our Nurture class have enjoyed sharing stories, writing letters and painting worry monsters.
To see more of what has been happening in school please click on the Further Articles link above.
Clicking on each title will then give you further explanations.