Welcome to Driffield Junior School
Our school works on the key principles of Caring, Learning, Sharing - Success for All. We believe that abiding by these principles allows everyone in our school environment to feel happy and safe, and as a result to have a successful school life.
We believe in developing our partnerships with parents, carers and governors and we want you to join us in ensuring our school delivers the best education it possibly can to allow all of the children that come here the opportunity to learn and achieve as highly as possible.
Please take the opportunity to explore our website and see some of the exciting things the staff and children in school are working on currently. If there are any questions or queries that you cannot find answers to on here then please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Latest Upcoming Events
- School re-opens to pupils06Sep2022
- Kilham School and Driffield Junior School, having become winners and runners up of the Humberside U11 tournament, travelled together by coach to St. Peter’s in York to play in the North East Finals.
- All of the children were treated to a fantastic assembly this morning. Some amazing experiments were demonstrated to the children including fire, ice and water.
- On a very wet Thursday evening, our girls, combined with a few girls from Middleton and Sledmere Schools, took part in our annual Girls Only Tag Rugby Tournament at Driffield Rugby Club.
- We have reminded children that they should leave school and go straight home at the end of the day.
- We celebrated World Book Day in school by getting together different year groups and sharing our favourite books.
To see more of what has been happening in school please click on the Further Articles link above.
Clicking on each title will then give you further explanations.