Welcome to Driffield Junior School
Our school works on three key principles of Caring, Learning and Sharing. We believe that abiding by these principles allows everyone in our school environment to feel happy and safe, and as a result to have a successful school life.
We believe in developing our partnerships with parents, carers and governors and we want you to join us in ensuring our school delivers the best education it possibly can to allow all of the children that come here the opportunity to learn and achieve as highly as possible.
Please take the opportunity to explore our website and see some of the exciting things the staff and children in school are working on currently. If there are any questions or queries that you cannot find answers to on here then please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Latest Upcoming Events
- First day of Summer Term12Apr2021
- Class Photograph (Wrates Photographer)14Apr2021
- We were very lucky to see first hand the Tour de Yorkshire trophies that are presented to the male and female winners of this prestigious cycling competition.
- On Friday afternoon, 15 of our most resilient youngsters took part in the Scarborough College Cross Country Challenge.
- Year 5 classrooms were filled with a wonderful buzz on Tuesday as many parents joined us for a reading session at the end of the day. Firstly, top tips for reading at home were shared and the importance of questioning and clarifying were stressed.
- Race day! All of year 5 assembled at the safety line in eager anticipation to watch their cars race. The army inserted the rockets to provide the thrust and the children provided the loud count down and cheers.
- Some of our children have been interviewed by KCFM. The broadcast will be 3.50pm this afternoon.
To see more of what has been happening in school please click on the Further Articles link above.
Clicking on each title will then give you further explanations.