Welcome to Driffield Junior School
Our school works on three key principles of Caring, Learning and Sharing. We believe that abiding by these principles allows everyone in our school environment to feel happy and safe, and as a result to have a successful school life.
We believe in developing our partnerships with parents, carers and governors and we want you to join us in ensuring our school delivers the best education it possibly can to allow all of the children that come here the opportunity to learn and achieve as highly as possible.
Please take the opportunity to explore our website and see some of the exciting things the staff and children in school are working on currently. If there are any questions or queries that you cannot find answers to on here then please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Latest Upcoming Events
- First day of Summer Term12Apr2021
- Class Photograph (Wrates Photographer)14Apr2021
- Homework competition. Can you design a front cover for your Year Group’s planner? Draw your design on an A5 sheet of paper Fill the sheet and colour it in.
- Lots of excitement in school this morning as children have a go at egg rolling.
- Even year 6 GPS revision has an Easter theme. Children in 6FS were writing active and passive sentences using pictures on the whiteboard as their focus. I am assured that an Easter egg hunt was to follow!
- A year 5 pupil suggested we should have a ‘speak up’ club in school, where children could go and speak about their worries or concerns to one of their peers. We thought this was a great idea so the job was advertised to year 6 pupils.
- Year 4 led an Easter assembly that was shared with their families and with the rest of the school.
To see more of what has been happening in school please click on the Further Articles link above.
Clicking on each title will then give you further explanations.