Welcome to Driffield Junior School
Our school works on the key principles of Caring, Learning, Sharing - Success for All. We believe that abiding by these principles allows everyone in our school environment to feel happy and safe, and as a result to have a successful school life.
We believe in developing our partnerships with parents, carers and governors and we want you to join us in ensuring our school delivers the best education it possibly can to allow all of the children that come here the opportunity to learn and achieve as highly as possible.
Please take the opportunity to explore our website and see some of the exciting things the staff and children in school are working on currently. If there are any questions or queries that you cannot find answers to on here then please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Latest Upcoming Events
- 3A Murton Park Visit31Jan2022
- 5I, 5B & 5H Science trip to Leisure Centre31Jan2022
- Year 4 Pedestrian Skills02Feb2022
- 3B Murton Park03Feb2022
- 3S Murton Park04Feb2022
- Children and staff dressed in yellow and spots for Children in Need Day.
- Annaliese Emman-Dean visited us.
- Year 6 were visited by our school nurses who have helped us to keep fit and well over the winter.
- Year 5 led the remembrance service on Friday.
- Children were using the computer suite today to brush up their English skills by working on the Lexia program.
To see more of what has been happening in school please click on the Further Articles link above.
Clicking on each title will then give you further explanations.