Welcome to Driffield Junior School
Our school works on the key principles of Caring, Learning, Sharing - Success for All. We believe that abiding by these principles allows everyone in our school environment to feel happy and safe, and as a result to have a successful school life.
We believe in developing our partnerships with parents, carers and governors and we want you to join us in ensuring our school delivers the best education it possibly can to allow all of the children that come here the opportunity to learn and achieve as highly as possible.
Please take the opportunity to explore our website and see some of the exciting things the staff and children in school are working on currently. If there are any questions or queries that you cannot find answers to on here then please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Latest Upcoming Events
- 3A Murton Park Visit31Jan2022
- 5I, 5B & 5H Science trip to Leisure Centre31Jan2022
- Year 4 Pedestrian Skills02Feb2022
- 3B Murton Park03Feb2022
- 3S Murton Park04Feb2022
- Pupils have had a very busy start to the school year. Please look in the year group learning pages on the school website for photographs and information.
- As you may be aware year 6 pupils take part in the National end of Key stage 2 tests in May. To help you best support your child in preparation for these tests we are holding an information evening on Monday 18th September at 6pm.
- Damien Gunn, East Riding Road Safety Officer, visited us this morning to take assembly.
- Today we have immersed ourselves in everything French, from the language, history, geography, art, sport and music to name just a few activities!
- We learnt first hand about our insides; used litmus paper to check whether liquids were acids or alkaline; and tested how much voltage there is in a piece of fruit. Amazing.
To see more of what has been happening in school please click on the Further Articles link above.
Clicking on each title will then give you further explanations.