Welcome to Driffield Junior School
Our school works on three key principles of Caring, Learning and Sharing. We believe that abiding by these principles allows everyone in our school environment to feel happy and safe, and as a result to have a successful school life.
We believe in developing our partnerships with parents, carers and governors and we want you to join us in ensuring our school delivers the best education it possibly can to allow all of the children that come here the opportunity to learn and achieve as highly as possible.
Please take the opportunity to explore our website and see some of the exciting things the staff and children in school are working on currently. If there are any questions or queries that you cannot find answers to on here then please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Latest Upcoming Events
- First day of Summer Term12Apr2021
- Class Photograph (Wrates Photographer)14Apr2021
- Reading comics is great fun!
- Our Year 5 and 6 netball team played their first matches on Thursday night against Middleton and Beswick.
- Y3 have been doing Smartie maths, been in an ambulance, visited a museum and made photo frames. Y4 are reading Beowulf to inspire their writing and acting skills.
- Reminder: What a busy week we have next week! Y6 sitting their SATS tests. Y3 out on their visits. Y4 having swimming lessons. Y5 cycle training
- We really enjoyed waving our banners and flags as the Tour de Yorkshire came through our town. See the gallery and website for more photos.
To see more of what has been happening in school please click on the Further Articles link above.
Clicking on each title will then give you further explanations.