Welcome to Driffield Junior School
Our school works on three key principles of Caring, Learning and Sharing. We believe that abiding by these principles allows everyone in our school environment to feel happy and safe, and as a result to have a successful school life.
We believe in developing our partnerships with parents, carers and governors and we want you to join us in ensuring our school delivers the best education it possibly can to allow all of the children that come here the opportunity to learn and achieve as highly as possible.
Please take the opportunity to explore our website and see some of the exciting things the staff and children in school are working on currently. If there are any questions or queries that you cannot find answers to on here then please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Latest Upcoming Events
- First day of Summer Term12Apr2021
- Class Photograph (Wrates Photographer)14Apr2021
- Year 5 children have watched chicks emerging from the eggs today.
- Look what arrived in Year 5 today to help us learn about life cycles.
- We were delighted to welcome Travelling by Tuba to school today. They performed for the whole school and then spent the afternoon working with our year 6 children.
- On Wednesday night, our Y6 Rounders Team were successful, beating Hutton Cranswick PS, Kilham PS and a mixed team made up of children from North Frodingham PS, Wetwang PS and Sledmere PS, to retain the School Games Level 1 Cluster event.
- Mrs Peacher, one of our lunchtime supervisors, has worked at Driffield Junior School for 25 years.
To see more of what has been happening in school please click on the Further Articles link above.
Clicking on each title will then give you further explanations.