Welcome to Driffield Junior School
Our school works on the key principles of Caring, Learning, Sharing - Success for All. We believe that abiding by these principles allows everyone in our school environment to feel happy and safe, and as a result to have a successful school life.
We believe in developing our partnerships with parents, carers and governors and we want you to join us in ensuring our school delivers the best education it possibly can to allow all of the children that come here the opportunity to learn and achieve as highly as possible.
Please take the opportunity to explore our website and see some of the exciting things the staff and children in school are working on currently. If there are any questions or queries that you cannot find answers to on here then please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Latest Upcoming Events
- 3A Murton Park Visit31Jan2022
- 5I, 5B & 5H Science trip to Leisure Centre31Jan2022
- Year 4 Pedestrian Skills02Feb2022
- 3B Murton Park03Feb2022
- 3S Murton Park04Feb2022
- After learning all about the impact of plastic, 5W wanted to make a difference so went on a litter picking walk around Driffield.
- Everyone wore their Christmas jumpers yesterday for Christmas Lunch Day. Thank you to everyone who helped make our Christmas lunch a real success.
- Y5 have investigated filtering. They washed some fleece fabric and then filtered the water. They were amazed at what was left behind on the filter paper when they looked with a microscope.
- Y5 were thoroughly entertained by musicians at the senior school on Monday afternoon. We were involved in a sing along as well as listening to live music by the many talented musicians and choir.
- Reminder: Our Christmas jumper day is Wednesday this week, the same day as Christmas Lunch.
To see more of what has been happening in school please click on the Further Articles link above.
Clicking on each title will then give you further explanations.