Welcome to Driffield Junior School
Our school works on three key principles of Caring, Learning and Sharing. We believe that abiding by these principles allows everyone in our school environment to feel happy and safe, and as a result to have a successful school life.
We believe in developing our partnerships with parents, carers and governors and we want you to join us in ensuring our school delivers the best education it possibly can to allow all of the children that come here the opportunity to learn and achieve as highly as possible.
Please take the opportunity to explore our website and see some of the exciting things the staff and children in school are working on currently. If there are any questions or queries that you cannot find answers to on here then please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Latest Upcoming Events
There are currently no events.
- Get your red noses here!
- As you know, we are not dressing up this year for World Book Day but we are still going to have lots of fun. Children will need to bring their favourite book to school all that week (the first week back) as we will be doing activities based around it.
- Love is in the air at Breakfast Club today!
- Free loan bikes and helmets to take away and use. Lots of children will be able to ride their new bike home today.
- Four of Mrs Laird’s year 5 football group used the written instructions and diagram to help them put together the new goals.
- For Safer Internet Day, 6E have learnt about the risks of sharing photographs online.
To see more of what has been happening in school please click on
the Further Articles link above.
Clicking on each title will then give you further explanations.