Welcome to Driffield Junior School
Our school works on the key principles of Caring, Learning, Sharing - Success for All. We believe that abiding by these principles allows everyone in our school environment to feel happy and safe, and as a result to have a successful school life.
We believe in developing our partnerships with parents, carers and governors and we want you to join us in ensuring our school delivers the best education it possibly can to allow all of the children that come here the opportunity to learn and achieve as highly as possible.
Please take the opportunity to explore our website and see some of the exciting things the staff and children in school are working on currently. If there are any questions or queries that you cannot find answers to on here then please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Latest Upcoming Events
- TT Rockstar Day20May2022
- Jubilee Lunch Celebrations27May2022
- Half Term30May2022
- Staff Training Day - School closed.06Jun2022
- Y5 Sports07Jun2022
9:45 am - 11:45 am
- Well done to Lewis and Paige who both won prizes at the recent Y6 open evening at Driffield School.
- What a perfect afternoon for the annual fun run.
- Thank you to the School Council for organising the event and to everyone who joined us for coffee and cake.
- We are looking at how Driffield has changed.
- Children who began saving at Infant School can continue saving here. New savers welcome.
To see more of what has been happening in school please click on the Further Articles link above.
Clicking on each title will then give you further explanations.