Welcome to Driffield Junior School
Our school works on the key principles of Caring, Learning, Sharing - Success for All. We believe that abiding by these principles allows everyone in our school environment to feel happy and safe, and as a result to have a successful school life.
We believe in developing our partnerships with parents, carers and governors and we want you to join us in ensuring our school delivers the best education it possibly can to allow all of the children that come here the opportunity to learn and achieve as highly as possible.
Please take the opportunity to explore our website and see some of the exciting things the staff and children in school are working on currently. If there are any questions or queries that you cannot find answers to on here then please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Latest Upcoming Events
- 3A Murton Park Visit31Jan2022
- 5I, 5B & 5H Science trip to Leisure Centre31Jan2022
- Year 4 Pedestrian Skills02Feb2022
- 3B Murton Park03Feb2022
- 3S Murton Park04Feb2022
- On Wednesday evening our mixed Tag Rugby Team took part in a ten team tournament held at Driffield Rugby Club.
- Pupils from 3Ha and 3S were evacuated to the countryside. All children enjoyed a very ‘hands-on’ day at Murton Park. Activities included churning butter, making rag rugs,
- Year 6 had an exciting day on Monday as they travelled back in time to the Victorian era.
- Driffield Junior School Dodgeball team finished third out of ten schools in the annual Driffield Cluster Dodgeball Tournament held at Driffield Leisure Centre yesterday.
- Today over 150 children were amazed at Whizz Bang Pop science club.
To see more of what has been happening in school please click on the Further Articles link above.
Clicking on each title will then give you further explanations.